Our Mission: We join School, Family, and Community
in a partnership to promote healthy, resilient,
and drug free youth and to prevent youth suicide.
We empower our youth to make positive life
choices and reach their maximum potential:
· Empowering Our Future Leaders – Chippewa Valley and Dakota High Coalition Teen Councils, the Life of an Athlete program, and more
· Creating Resilient Youth - Student Leadership Training, promoting healthy activities to reduce risk factors, and more
· Working to Prevent Youth Suicide – Creation of Resources and Conducting Events e.g. annual Be Aware 5K Walk/Run for Suicide Prevention and more
· Protecting the Future of Our Youth – Drug Prevention Programming
Creation of Educational Materials to Prevent Youth Vaping, Alcohol, Marijuana Use, and Opioid Misuse
Elementary and Middle School Drug Prevention Programming, e.g. SMART Moves, Project Alert
Prevention Campaigns, Transitional Programs, Youth- Focused Initiatives, and Youth Forums
We support our families:
· Parenting Education Programs, linkage with Community Resources, and more
We promote a healthy community:
· Creating partnerships with all parts of the community to support our students & families
· Conducting prescription drug take back to better ensure a safe community
· Creating community-based campaigns to educate on the issues, e.g. on Youth Vaping, Alcohol, Marijuana Use, and Opioid Misuse and more
Your Donation Allows Us to Continue All We Do!
To support the Chippewa Valley Coalition for Youth and Families with a credit card donation, click the DONATE button on the right. You can use the “guest check out” for easy access. To support us with a check donation, please send the completed Donation Form on the right and your check payable to: Chippewa Valley Schools (Chippewa Valley Coalition noted in memo line).
Thank you for supporting the Chippewa Valley Coalition for Youth & Families.
Your gift is tax exempt. The school district is a governmental unit that qualifies to receive grants and charitable contributions under section 170 © (1) of the Internal Revenue code. We advise you check with your tax professional.
If you are interested in learning more about the Coalition, opportunities for program and event sponsorship, in kind donations or volunteering, please contact us at 586-723-2360.