Date: May 25, 2023
Time: 9:00 pm to 4:00 am
Chippewa Valley High School
price includes a t-shirt until April 30, 2023.
- $50 if purchased between January 9 and January 15, 2023
- $55 if purchased between January 16 and February 28, 2023
- $60 if purchased between March 1 and March 31, 2023
- $70 if purchased between April 1 and April 30, 2023
- Any ticket purchased AFTER April 30, 2023 NO t-shirt will be included.
We will not
have tickets at the door, they must be purchased before May 15, 2022.
this important information:
- Students must bring a student or photo ID to be admitted, tickets will
not be sold at the door.
- Students must arrive between 9pm and 10pm - NO ONE WILL BE ADMITTED
AFTER 10pm REGARDLESS OF IF TICKET WAS PURCHASED.
- Students must arrive through “A” doors.
- Students may not leave the building during the scheduled time, even if
they are 18 years of age.
- Parents will be contacted if their student does not arrive by 10pm.
- Students should wear school appropriate clothing.
- Students are expected to follow the Student Code of Conduct. In the
event of misconduct, Administration will be notified and administer appropriate
consequences, including exclusion from graduation activities.
- Students must not possess, consume, or be under the influences of:
drugs, alcohol, tobacco, or vaping products.
If suspected of using, parents/guardians will be contacted and asked to
pick up their student.
- No outside food or beverages can be brought into the SANP. All food and beverages will be provided at no
- Wristbands will be issued to each student and will be used for ID and
prize pick up.
- Students must secure all belongings at the check-in area. ALL purses
and bags must be checked in. Belongings are subject to inspection.
- Students must be present to win raffle prizes. All prizes won can be
checked in at the check-in area for safe keeping.
- Lockers will not be accessible. Students will be responsible for any
personal items; phones, jewelry or other valuables not checked in.
- Parents/Guardians will be notified in case of illness and must pick up
- All students will be released to leave at 4am