E140 APPLYING TO COLLEGE 101* - Level One Fee: $45 per family
Monday, 10/18 (One Sessions) 7:00 - 9:00 PM HS Room: 184
This course is designed to prepare parents and their children for the college
admissions process. It presents an overview of significant topics needed to gain
admission to a college or university. Topics include:
• College Admission Criteria: Courses, GPAs, SATs, Recommendations, Essay
• Your High School Transcript: what it is now and how it is used in the process
• College Search: how to utilize resources to search for the right college for you
• College Selection: how to choose the right college for you!
• College Admission Paths: how to choose the best path for you!
• College Applications: the sections, types, formats, deadlines, fees
Parents and Students are encouraged to attend together
INSTRUCTOR: Barbara A. Fallon, PhD, Counselor, NBCC, NCSC, CEP